At Wayne State University, we believe that graduate medical education encompasses more than these few years of training. The WSU School of Medicine is committed to educating graduate residents and fellows who are properly prepared to be effective practitioners who fulfill their professional roles in the context of people's needs.
GME provides service to our communities, support to our peers, training to our residents and extends our medical knowledge, compassion and skills toward our mission of patient safety and quality health care. Please read our Residency Times newsletters to stay updated on important GME news! Read more.
- Residency Times - July-August 2020
- Residency Times - May-June 2020
- From Associate GME Dean and DIO Tsveti Markova, MD
- Residency Times - March-April 2020
- Fall 2020 Academic Boot Camp for residents and faculty
- Winter 2021 Academic Boot Camp for residents and faculty