At Wayne State University, we believe that graduate medical education encompasses more than these few years of training. The WSU School of Medicine is committed to educating graduate residents and fellows who are properly prepared to be effective practitioners who fulfill their professional roles in the context of people's needs.
GME provides service to our communities, support to our peers, training to our residents and extends our medical knowledge, compassion and skills toward our mission of patient safety and quality health care. Please read our Residency Times newsletters to stay updated on important GME news! Read more.
- Residency Times - Feb 2020
- Associate GME Dean Markova Plays a Major Role at 2019 AAMC Annual Meeting
- Residency Times - November 2019
- Residency Times - September 2019
- Match Day 2020
- Graduate Medical Education Academic Boot Camp for Faculty and Residents
- SOM Graduate Medical Education 2nd Annual Professional Development Symposium